Just a few days in the past, they introduced that BILL & TED FACE THE MUSIC is ready to debut on PVOD September 1st, and, in case you weren’t excited adequate none aside from the good Kevin Smith hosted a Comic-Con @ Home panel with all of the greats – Alex Winter, Keanu Reeves, William Sadler, Samara Weaving, Brigette Lundy-Paine, director Dean Parisot and writers Ed Solomon and Chris Matheson! You can take a look at the entire panel below however listed below are among the highlights. DUDE!
- Smith mentioned it’s an lovable, hopeful film.
- Stay by way of the top credit people!
- Matheson/ Solomon talked in regards to the historical past of the franchise a bit and the way BILL & TED’S BOGUS JOURNEY was initially known as BILL & TED GO TO HELL.
- The thought for FACE THE MUSIC took place ten years in the past.
- Reeves and Winters reminisced about auditioning for the primary movie.
- Brigette Lundy-Paine had by no means seen both of the 2 movies earlier than auditioning. Only watched a fast clip to get the voice down.
- Samara Weaving hadn’t seen the flicks both! Smith was shocked. Weaving defended herself saying she was born in ’92 and it isn’t as huge a factor in Australia – that it’s extra of an American phenomenon. She mentioned she realized how main the franchise was when her companion freaked out when she advised him she was studying a Bill & Ted script. He then made her watch each back to back instantly and he or she beloved them.
- Dean Parisot mentioned it was so apparent within the casting session with Weaving and Lundy-Paine learn collectively that they had been those and solely realized how a lot they appear like their on-screen dads later.
- Winter famous that the script was very bodily, rather more than additional two.
- Said that they had a second the place they performed rocker variations of the characters and so they turned to one another and mentioned “Bill & Ted are fucking back!”
- Reeves says he by no means has extra enjoyable than working with Alex and taking part in these characters. Says there’s no different place he can snort like this.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE COMIC CON @HOME COVERAGE!