Elderly missing during treatment of Corona! SC reaches UP to stay HC’s order, know the whole matter

- Advertisement -

New Delhi
The UP government has reached the Supreme Court against the order of the Allahabad High Court in the case of the disappearance of an 82-year-old man who went to a hospital in Prayagraj, UP for treatment of Kovid. The High Court had asked the state government to submit the Standard Operating Procedure (SOG) in detail about the hospitals. Now the UP government has approached the Supreme Court against him. Advocate Vishnu Shankar Jain, appearing for the UP government in the Supreme Court, has filed an application seeking a stay on the Allahabad High Court’s decision. It has been said in the petition that the writ of Habeas Corpus (Habeas Corpus) was filed in the High Court while the father of the petitioner was not in any custody and thus the case of Habeas Corpus would not be made out. The High Court has passed the order by going beyond what is spoken in that petition. In that case it should be banned. In its order, the High Court has asked the Additional Chief Secretary, Health and Family Welfare, UP to furnish details about the SOPs of all the hospitals in the state. In fact, the petitioner had filed an application in the High Court saying that his 82-year-old father was admitted to TB Sapru Hospital in Prayagraj for the treatment of Kovid but he disappeared on 8 May 2021. In this case, the Habeas Corpus Writ was also filed and it was also said that the circumstances under which the father disappeared should be investigated. Then the High Court passed the order and asked the UP government to present the details of the SOP prepared for all the hospitals in the state and inform the court about its implementation. Challenging the decision of the High Court in the Supreme Court, the UP government said that the High Court passed the order outside the scope of this writ and issued all the directions and passed all the structures against the senior superintendent of TB Sapru Hospital Prayagraj. Huh. The 82-year-old was not in any custody. Efforts are being made to trace them.

[Attribution to NBT]

- Advertisement -