Microsoft Word is without doubt one of the hottest phrase processing app on the market in your Windows and even on a MacOS PC. A couple of of the explanations are the flexibility and large utilization of this software program. Microsoft has modified the default font of the Microsoft Word since Office Suite 2017.
The default font has been modified from the Times New Roman to Calibri and it’s like that since then. Calibri will not be a nasty font or something nevertheless it simply doesn’t really feel right once you launch Word and begin writing.
How to vary default browser in home windows 10
So, at this time we’re going to inform you how one can change the default Calibri font to the Times New Roman or one other font that you just like.
Steps to Change the Default Font on Microsoft Word
- Open the Word in your Windows or Mac PC and open a new doc.
- Click the little arrow within the backside right nook of the Font part within the toolbar above.
- You will see a new popup window referred to as Font.
- Here you possibly can change the font, dimension, fashion, and additional in keeping with your wants.
- Once you chose all of the attributes, click on the Set as Default button to make it your default font.
- Now, each time you’ll open Word and begin typing, you will notice the brand new font which you simply set.
This is how one can change the default font in your Microsoft Word in your Mac or Windows PC. If you wish to change it once more, you are able to do that from the identical settings. For additional ideas and tips like this, comply with GadgetsToUse on social media.
[Attribution Gadget House.]