JioMeet has been launched recently as an Indian rival for the Zoom app which individuals been utilizing for the reason that quarantine days began. Now, Reliance came up with the JioMeet service which helps you to be a part of as much as 100 customers at a time free of charge. This service is totally free, there is no such thing as a charge in any respect, you possibly can run a gathering so long as you need.
There are lots of highlight in JioMeet however one factor which it lacks is the background change function. So at this moment we’ve a trick for you which is able to allow you to change the background in your video calls with out that function.
Steps to Change background in JioMeet
We can be utilizing the Snap digicam by the Snapchat app for home windows PC to change the default digicam to the Snap digicam. This app will maintain the background for you in the Jio Meet.
- First, obtain and set up the desktop model of JioMeet.
- Download the Snap digicam in your desktop and set up it.
- Launch the Snap Camera first and choose the filter which is appropriate for you. Select the one with blur background and keep the Snap digicam working in the background.
- Open the Jio Meet app and click on on the setting icon.
- Inside settings, click on on the Video tab and click on on the Camera choice drop-down menu.
- Select Snap digicam from there and it’ll begin to show you Snap Camera preview there.
- That preview can be utilized in all of your conferences until you neep the Snap digicam app working in the background.
This is how one can change the background in your Jio Meet conferences utilizing the Snap Camera app in your Windows or Mac PC. Jio could deliver the blurred background or personalized background function in future updates however for now, you simply have to make use of this trick.
“How to Change Video Background in JioMeet”,