Instagram recently issued a new characteristic Reels in the app which is meant to take the place of recently banned TikTok app in India. These movies are similar to the customers use to create on the TikTok app with music and distinct results. Here is an entire step by set lead to inform you how one can obtain these quick movies in your smartphone.
How to Download Instagram Reels on Android
- Download the Video Downloader for Instagram app from Google Play Store.
- Now, open the Instagram app and go to the reel you need to obtain.
- Tap the three dots menu button on the reel you need to obtain and choose Copy Link
- Open the Video downloader for the Instagram app and faucet on the Paste button to start out the obtain.
- Once the video has been downloaded, you possibly can see it in the historical past part or the Gallery app in your smartphone.
How to Download Instagram Reels on iPhone
- Download the InSaver for Instagram in your iPhone and launch it for the first time.
- Now, launch the Instagram app and go to the Reel you need to obtain.
- Tap the three dots menu icon and choose Copy Link.
- Open the InSaver app and the connection will probably be routinely pasted to the app.
- Finally, faucet on watch it after which faucet choices > share > save video and it is going to be saved int eh images app.
How to Download the Instagram Reels with a Screen Recorder
This characteristic works on each Android and iOS as each the OSes now comes with a builtin screen recorder app. All you must do is simply open the Instagram app and go that Reels you need to obtain. While the video is playing, begin the screen recorder and the video will probably be recorded with the quick video in it.
Or you too can save the Instagram Reels with out downloading it so it won’t take up your smartphone’s space for storing. You can watch them anytime will it’s out there on the Instagram app. To try this simply go to the Reels video you need to save, faucet three-dot menu, and choose save.
Now you possibly can watch the video anytime by simply going to the Account. Here open the hamburger menu from the highest right and choose Settings. Go to your account after which faucet on the Saved web page where you will notice all of your saved movies connections to look at them with out downloading them in your cellphone.
[Headline and report might have been reworked by the The News Everyday; rest generated from a syndicated feed.]