Android 11 first public beta has been landed and now you can set up it in your Pixel smartphones. The new Android comes with a chat bubble function for messenger apps. This function enables you to allow displaying bubble chat for all of the chat you obtain in your smartphone.
This function works identical to the bubble chat function in Facebook messenger. You obtain the chat message in a bubble on the display screen and you may open that floating chat window then replay to it. You may also put that chat again into the bubbly to maintain the chat happening.
This function is a very nice function for all those that preserve chatting on completely different apps on the similar time. Almost each messenger app will assist this function so you’ll be able to chat on multiple app at a time. Here is a little bit trick with steps to know how one can allow is to function your smartphone working Android 11.
Steps to allow Chat bubble in Android 11
- Download and set up the app which you wish to allow the Chat Bubble function for.
- Now go to Settings > Apps and Notifications > See all apps.
- Select the app you wish to present Bubble for, and choose Notifications from there.
- Now, choose Bubbles then choose All notifications can bubble.
- After enabling this function, it is possible for you to to see all of the chats within the popup home windows which could be minimized in a little bit bubble on the display screen.
Also, read- Android 11 Tips and Tricks: Chat Bubble, Screen Recording & More
This is how one can allow the Chat bubble function in your smartphone working Android 11. This function works with all of the messaging app so that you don’t have to select from the supported apps.