Xiaomi not too long ago launched a new upgrade for the Redmi Note 7 with Android 10. The MIUI 11 upgrade primarily based on Android 10 is launched in beta for the Redmi Note 7 and you may obtain and set up it in your smartphone. This can solely be executed in case your cellphone’s bootloader is unlocked and a customized restoration is put in.
If you don’t have your cellphone’s bootloader unlocked and also you don’t wish to try this then wait until Xiaomi launch the upgrade formally. You will finally get this upgrade in a month or two so make sure that don’t tinkle together with your cellphone in case you don’t know about customized ROM set up.
- Make certain the bootloader of your Redmi Note 7 is unlocked and you’ve got a customized restoration put in.
- The smartphone ought to have abundant battery to get by the set up course of.
- Download Links: Redmi Note 7
Steps to Install MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 7
- Download the upgrade file from the download hyperlinks above.
- Move the upgrade zip file in your smartphone’s inside memory.
- Reboot your cellphone to the Recovery mode.
- Wipe the system memory utilizing the Wipe function.
- Finally, use the Install function to put in the zip bundle.
- Once put in, reboot your cellphone to the normal mode.
This method you’ll be able to set up Redmi Note 7 MIUI 11 Update. This model of the MIUI 11 based mostly on Android 10 may include some bugs and glitches so be sure you know what you’re doing. In case you aren’t accustomed to the customized ROM set up then you must await the upgrade to launched formally by Xiaomi.
[Attribution Gadget House.]