If your work depends on the Microsoft Office suite quite a bit and it entails delicate fact that you don’t afford to be tempered with then you might have to password shield or encrypt your doc recordsdata. What you are able to do is that you could password shield the Word file and share the password to those that must work on that doc.
You may not know however there’s a built-in function within the Microsoft Office which helps you to encrypt and password shield the file. Here is a step-by-step that will help you try this along with your recordsdata so you may also password shield your Word paperwork with out counting on third-party builders software program which doesn’t belief.
Also, study | How to Use Microsoft Word Transcribe Tool
Steps to Password Protect a Word Document in Windows
- Launch the Microsoft Word or the MS Office app which you might want to work on.
- Open the doc to password shield or put your delicate info in a new doc to password shield it.
- Now click on on File within the prime left nook then navigate to Protect Document > Encrypt with Password.
- A pop up will open to enter the specified password, you possibly can enter the password there and click on OK.
- The file has been encrypted with a password now so each time you wish to open this doc, it’ll want a password to entry the file.
This is how one can password shield your phrase file simply with out utilizing third-party software program. For extra Windows associated suggestions and methods, it is best to try our social media pages and comply with us there for the most recent updates.
“How to Password Protect a Word Document”,
(operate(d, s, id)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s);
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “https://join.fb.internet/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&appId=570237836333336&model=v2.3”;
(doc, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));
[Attribution Gadget House.]