Instagram’s new function, Reels is taking up actually quick a motive for that’s the TikTok received ban from India. The Instagram Reels is a function where you possibly can put up 15 second lengthy movies identical to in TikTok. You can even add results and music identical to in TikTok however there’s one other function that TikTok didn’t have.
You can add AR results in your Instagram Reels movies which is admittedly cool and TikTok doesn’t have this function. There is one other function that isn’t there on TikTok which is to set the timer to your movies you shoot. Using this function, right here we’re going to inform you how one can a trick to put up movies with a number of cuts in it.
There isn’t any want to make use of any video editor to do that in your cellphone. We are going to make use of the similar time function of Instagram Reels for this. It’s a easy trick which you are able to do in your Instagram Reels so each time you need to add a number of clips to 1 video, you are able to do that utilizing this straightforward trick.
Steps to Record Instagram Reels with Multiple Cuts
- Open Instagram and swipe right to go to the camera mode.
- Select the Reels to function from the shooting mode.
- Now, faucet the little timer icon and set the timer to five seconds or no matter you need to your first clip.
- Once you might be accomplished shooting one clip, faucet the time once more and set the timer for the following clip or depart it as it’s in the event you don’t need to restrict the second reduce.
- Once you might be accomplished with shooting your clips, Instagram will robotically make it into a whole video with a unique reduce which you can put up.
This is how one can put up Instagram Reels movies with completely different clips or a number of cuts with out utilizing a third-party editor. For additional Instagram, associated ideas and methods, observe GadetsToUse on social media.
[Attribution Gadget House.]