हिंदी में पढ़ें
Facebook just lately added a new function n the Facebook messenger app in Android. This function allow you to share display screen whereas your video name with your mates. This function was in beta earlier than however now it has been launched for all of the customers. Here is a step-by-step information to inform you how you should use this function in your Android smartphone.
There are some apparent stipulations for this information to work like your cellphone ought to have the most recent messenger app put in. You ought to have a Facebook account and a working web connection. You can do that in a bunch name in addition to in a one to at least one video name as effectively. You may also share the display screen in an audio name if you need.
Steps to Share Screen During Messenger Calls
- Open the Facebook Messenger app and log in utilizing your Facebook credentials.
- Once logged in, create a video or audio name. You could make a bunch name or an audio name.
- Once you might be within the name, swipe up on the underside toolbar (the place you see the decision finish button.)
- You will see an choice to share the display screen, faucet the Share your Screen button, and make sure on the subsequent web page by tapping on the Continue button.
- Once performed, your mates will begin to see your smartphone display screen on the video name or audio name.
This is how one can share display screen in Messenger calls which Facebook launched just lately. You may also use this function in your Windows or Mac PC. For extra suggestions and tips like this, observe GadgetsToUse on social media and keep up to date.
[Attribution Gadget House.]