Do you wish to cease your WiFi to turn-on routinely in your android telephone? Androids latest variations picked up a characteristic that Google slide in secretly within the Wifi settings. The Wifi settings in Android bought developed a lot recently however some options will not be only for us. Have you ever seen that your Android smartphone’s Wifi activates routinely after a while when you flip it off?
This is a characteristic from Google which routinely activates the WiFi even in the event you flip it off manually. This characteristic was speculated to be useful however it’s not that useful to all of us. Here now we have a step-by-step information to let you know how one can flip this characteristic off so it received’t flip in your Wifi routinely once more.
Steps to Stop Wifi to activate routinely on Android
- Unlock your smartphone and go into the Settings.
- Now faucet the Network and Internet settings after which go to Wifi.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi preferences options from the underside of the web page.
- In the Wi-Fi preferences web page, you will notice the Turn on Wi-Fi routinely toggle on the highest of the web page.
- Turn that characteristic off and it received’t activate the Wi-Fi once more by itself.
While you might be on that web page, you may as properly flip off the Connect to open community toggle. Connecting to the unknown open is a threat in your privateness so be sure you don’t connect with unknown open networks.
This is how one can cease wifi to activate routinely in your Android smartphone. This characteristic is simply obtainable within the latest Android model and will not be obtainable in earlier variations.