OnePlus smartphones are normally identified for clear and easy software program expertise with no bloatware. But Facebook is one app that comes with nearly each smartphone pre-installed and OnePlus is not any exception. OnePlus 8, 8Pro, and Nord comes with a bunch of Facebook-related bloatware and the worst part is that you just can not uninstall it.
If you don’t use the Facebook app then this can be a nice alternative to uninstall these apps. These background actions can faucet into your personal information so uninstalling these companies could make your cellphone a bit safe.
How to Launch Shortcuts Using Fingerprint SENSOR ON OnePlus SMARTPHONES
Well, that why we’re right here, we are going to inform you how one can uninstall these three Facebook bloatware apps. Since these are system apps and system apps can’t be uninstalled usually, you want your Windows laptop for this. And don’t fear, this gained’t void your cellphone’s guarantee, it’ll still be intact.
Enable USB Debugging from Developer Options
- Go to Settings > About cellphone and search for the Build Number.
- Tap on Build Number 7 Times and the developer choices can be unlocked.
- Now, go to Settings > System > Developer Options and allow USB Debugging from there.
Steps to Remove Facebook Bloatware from OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro and OnePlus Nord
- Download the platform-tools zip file and extract it on the desktop.
- Copy the unzipped platform instrument folder’s address from the file explorer’s address bar.
- Now, open a Command window as administrator and execute this command below:
cd <platform instruments folder address>
- Connect your cellphone to your PC and make sure the belief his laptop pop up.
- Finally, execute these three instructions one after the other:
pm uninstall -k –person zero com.fb.appmanager
pm uninstall -k –person zero com.fb.companies
pm uninstall -k –person zero com.fb.system
This is how one can uninstall the pointless Facebook created system apps out of your OnePlus cellphone. This information is just for the OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and the OnePlus Nord, just and should not work on different OnePlus variants.
[Attribution Gadget House.]