When your mouse begins to behave up whether or not it’s as a result of fo the battery situation or it’s utterly damaged. You have to have one thing in useful to get issues completed with out a mouse for that scenario. Well, even in case you don’t have one other mouse mendacity round someplace in your home, you have got your Android smartphone.
You just want the Android smartphone to make use of it as a trackpad on your Mac and get work completed. This is a very easy trick that allows you to use the Android cellphone as a mouse pad on your Mac PC. We are going to make use of the app known as Remote mouse which helps you to use your cellphone as a mouse.
This app is simple to arrange and use however in case you need assistance, right here is an easy and step-by-step information that can assist you by the method.
Steps to Use Android Phone as a Mouse on Mac PC
- Download the Remote Mouse app in your Android smartphone.
- On your Mac, go to App Store and seek for the Remote Mouse app and set up it.
- Open the app on each your cellphone and your Mac to sync them collectively.
- Once Synced, you need to use the cellphone as a trackpad and even a keyboard to make use of your PC remotely.
- There is a distant mode too which helps you to customise the multimedia controls in your computer out of your cellphone.
- You can unlock additional functions by paying the builders.
This is how you need to use your Android cellphone as a mouse or a wi-fi distant on your Mac PC. For additional Mac or Android suggestions and methods, you’ll be able to be a part of us on our social media pages for the newest updates.
[Attribution Gadget House.]