As Joe Biden is on the cusp of victory on Saturday, the last 4 days have been very busy for the United States and nearly tiring for the world as everyone seems to be watching the US presidential election outcomes unfold. With hundreds of votes still to tally, it’s the first since 2000 that Americans are ready this lengthy for presidential election outcomes. According to projections to this point, Joe Biden has 264 electoral votes and President Trump has 214.
Here’s all the things that has occurred up to now 4 days:
1. There isn’t any clear winner but as most information organisations haven’t known as the battleground states but. But Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is inside putting distance of being the subsequent president of the United States after he gained in Michigan and Wisconsin. Biden has been capable of bag the Midwest states that delivered the 2016 verdict for President Donald Trump.
2. Biden has been directing in Pennsylvania, a state that went for Trump in 2016.
3. Biden is forward in Arizona within the West, and Georgia within the south.
4. But the Democratic get together has been unable to flip Florida, Texas and Iowa.
5. Predictions before the polls had reiterated repeatedly that there will probably be a blue wave for the Democrats however the election race is as tight because it was in 2016; displaying that President Trump still enjoys large recognition. Biden has not acquired the vast margins nationwide that many liberals had been hoping for.
Click right here for full US Presidential election protection.
6. The Biden campaign has repeatedly centered on ensuring that each one the votes are counted as so much is dependent upon the early mail-in ballots whereas the Trump campaign is combating numerous lawsuits to cease the counting of the votes.
7. President Trump has been tweeting incessantly about voter fraud however has not been capable of show the identical.
8. There have been protests by either side which show that the primary main problem that the subsequent President faces is that of uniting the nation.
9. Twitter has actively tried to scale back misinformation coming from either side because the social media platform flagged tweets by Trump claiming voter frauds whereas also flagging any tweets calling Biden ‘President-elect’.
10. Most information organisations are cautious of calling out the battleground states, particularly Pennsylvania which has 20 electoral votes and might be a game-changer if Biden is ready to wrest the state.
11. In India, people in Kamala Harris’ ancestral village have been for her and Biden’s victory. Harris is Biden’s operating mate.