हिंदी में पढ़ें
Twitter lately acquired up to date with a brand new function referred to as voice tweets which helps you to put up tweets in audio format. Twitter lastly realized 280 characters should not sufficient in your ideas on Twitter and launched the audio tweet function. This function will not be accessible to everybody but, Twitter launched this function to iOS for now.
The Voice tweet function allows you to put up a 2 minute and 20-second audio at a time. If the audio exceeds this restrict then Twitter will routinely devise it into threaded tweets. You can stack as much as 25 voice tweets so you possibly can put up longer audio tweets.
Once the testing will probably be over, this function will probably be accessible to everybody. For now, if you happen to acquired this function in your iPhone there here’s a small step-by-step information to let you know how one can put up Voice Tweet.
My first audio tweet ? @TwitterIndia pic.twitter.com/Hc8HB6YNbZ
— Abhishek Bhatnagar (@abhishek) June 17, 2020
Steps to Post Voice Tweet on Twitter
- Launch the Twitter app in your iPhone.
- Tap the new tweet button to carry up the tweet composer.
- Above the keyboard, you will notice a brand new voice tweet button lengthy aspect with the digital camera icon.
- Tap on the Voice Tweet button to start out recording the voice.
- You will see a brand new web page with the mic button, faucet the Mic to start out recording the tweet.
- Once you’re glad together with your tweet, you possibly can put up it in your timeline.
The Voice Tweet is a very nice function on Twitter for all those that can’t put all their ideas in 140 characters. Twitter ought to recover from wit the testing section and launch this function for all gadgets.